The Wi-Fi market is growing rapidly as businesses discover the productivity benefits of going wire-free and customer expectations for instant access. The mobility of Wi-Fi networks has proven to be beneficial in operations throughout manufacturing and warehouses facilities, transportation hubs, hotels, airports, hospitals, colleges, convention halls and more. Within corporations, conference rooms, public areas and branch offices are ideal venues for wireless LANs (WLANs).
Wi-Fi Design is Not One Size Fits All
Network design and engineering deployment of a Wi-Fi network requires careful planning to determine goals, objectives and requirements. Once evaluated, a site survey is completed to determine sources of interference and best overall coverage as Wi-Fi networks can be tricky to implement due to high interference and high-density areas. Plus, your existing equipment may be incompatible to handle the new capacity loads in existence today. WLANs can be a solid replacement to wired networks when designed correctly. Our Wi-Fi engineers can customize a design specifically to handle the complexity and obstacles of your facility.
Wi-Fi Installation Services
● Wi-Fi Hotspots
● Outdoor Broadband Wireless/Wi-Fi
● Wireless/Wi-Fi for Multimedia
● Hand Held Scanners
● Point of Sale (POS)
● Multi-Service Mesh Networks
● Point to Point Wireless
● Point to Multi-Point Wireless
● Fixed Wireless Access
● Mobile Wireless Access
● Wireless Video Surveillance
Advantages of Wi-Fi Networks – WLANs
○ The most significant advantage of a Wi-Fi network
○ Access to shared files and resources from the network without the need for a cable and outlet
● Range of coverage
○ WLAN node can be extended by the use of access points and reach longer distances
○ Design can be customized to fit specific needs
● Ease of use
○ Users integrate seamlessly with their network operating system
○ User experience is enhanced
● Installation Speed and Flexibility
○ Enables networks to be in existence where wires may be impossible to install
○ Productivity downtime is reduced
○ Design can be extremely simple or complex.
○ Support large numbers of nodes and large physical areas by adding access points to extend coverage.
● Reduced cost of ownership
○ Minimal cabling/installation costs for dynamic environments requiring frequent modifications
○ Network modifications are simplified minimizing productivity downtime and administrative overhead